Your right to privacy
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Links to other website
When you click on a link on this Site that takes you to another website operated by another entity, you will be subjected to that entity’s privacy policies.
Cookies are small amounts of data stored by your browser in your computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but if you prefer not to store information for future use, you can usually prevent that by changing your browser.
Questions and suggestions
If you are unsure of any of the matters listed above or have an opinion or suggestion that you would like to share with us, kindly contact us.